Here are the highlights of what you need to know:
- Medicare PART B base premium will be $144.60 ($491.60 for the highest income individuals)
- $198 is the annual PART B deductible
- Medicare Part A deductible $1408, up from $1364 (which covers your first 60 days in the hospital)
- $176 co-pay PER DAY for skilled nursing care
- For those who do not qualify for premium free part A, the premium will be $451 per month
Read more here.
The good news is that you can get a Medicare Supplement that covers most of these costs. You can also get a Medicare Advantage plan that can save you money and limit your RISK than having original Medicare alone. Find out more here.