meet our team!
We are here to serve you!
What is our WHY?
- I started a business to help my community and am blessed to hire a team that has the same passion for serving as I do.
- I was raised by my grandmother who got early onset dementia at age 50. Seeing her struggle to understand all of the options available and changes yearly gave the passion to help other families in the same situation.
- I have always believed that helping others through EDUCATION and treating each customer like we would our most precious family members is the only way to run a business.
- It turns out I am pretty nerdy (I was actually presented with an award “America’s biggest Insurance Nerd”) and I love learning and understanding how insurance works.
- My husband is retired Army and my son is Active Duty Navy (Aircrew) and my daughter is Active Duty Army. Service is what we know and love. Let us serve you, your family, and your friends.
- We care about health – Physical, Mental, and Spiritual!
- We care about you – we truly care about you and your family and support the things that matter to you in your local community!
Since being in the insurance industry for over 10 years, I have found I enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping clients understand the complexities of the industry. I always hated insurance until I was actually taught how to understand it and that is what I want to do for everyone.
In my spare time I enjoy hiking, DIYing, teaching art and just plain creating. Fall is my favorite time of year as I enjoy God’s beautiful colors, warm days and cool evenings. I have two adult sons, one daughter-in-law, and two foster children.
ADVISOR & PERSONAL ADVOCATE
Edward has years of customer service experience and has a passion for helping others. He is caring and smart. He has been working with Citizens Insurance Solutions for over a year. He and his family have been long time customers. He is very knowledgeable on all things Medicare and health insurance related. Edward is passionate about helping serve in under privileged communities as well as caring for our homeless.
Heather Majka, CSSCS, CPCU, CMIP®
OWNER & ASPIRING PICKLEBALL CHAMPION
With almost 30 years of industry experience I want offer wisdom in your search for health & life insurance. Heather is Tn’s only Certified Social Security Claiming Strategist, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter, and AAA Certified Medicare Insurance Planner
Customer Experience Manager
Marsha was born in East Tennessee and lived in Tennessee most of her life. She has three wonderful sons. Her oldest son and middle sons are members of the Air National Guard and attend ETSU. Her youngest son is a senior in high school.
Marsha has always loved helping people. She believes in wanting to show each person the respect they deserve. She loves working in the insurance industry because she can help people protect their future.
She is a proud Vol Fan for Life! Go Vols!
HEALTH PLAN ADVISOR
Bill is a stellar guy and has years of experience and knowledge. Check out some fun facts about he and his family:
Bill spent 35 years working as a senior sales executive with industry leaders such as Procter & Gamble and Solo Cup Company, as well as start -up and private equity ventures.
In 2016 Bill retired and began working as s a licensed life, accident and health insurance agent as well as a Medicare specialist. Helping people achieve their goals has always been a focus.
Bill, and his wife of 40 years, Deb, live have lived in Tellico Village for two years.
Serving and giving back are very important to Bill and Deb. They live this by volunteering for several different organizations such as Operation Support our Troops America, an organization they founded to provide support for active duty military, their families and families of fallen service members.
Timothy Walter Majka, Jr.
Timothy is Heather’s son who is 100% service connected disabled veteran honorably discharged after completing his entire contract and ended his service on 4/28/2022. Tim is a former US Naval Aircrew Avionics Specialist with FBI training. He wants to help any veteran with questions, concerns, and resources
Demi Marley Hester
Marketing & Business Development
Chandler Hester has been in the insurance industry since she first obtained Property & Casualty licensing in 2016. She believes that going above and beyond for her clients and maintaining a high level of efficiency on their behalf is why clients are eager to recommend her to all family & friends. She is a Loudon resident and college student studying business management with an emphasis on Human Resources. She has 3 dogs, a cat, and enjoys helping Monroe County Animal Shelter with foster pups. You can also find her under the bridge on Wednesday nights volunteering with #knoxville Lost Sheep Ministries
Randall is a US Navy Veteran and former Nurse Anesthetist. Randall is compassionate, smart, and very versed in Medicare! We are proud to say he is team Citizens Insurance Solutions